Cins 2 Cents

This is my spot on the web. Home to my musings and inspirations. I am a self taught mixed media artist who follows my instincts and inspirations where THEY will lead. I believe in letting go, to the process, so am not sure where this is going to lead me. But I am determined to find joy on the journey and not to mind the odd detour. Detours can be adventures if you look at them the right way don't you think?? Come on lets play.

My Photo
Name:
Location: small town, Alberta, Canada

My resolution to live my life joyfully is setting a great tone for the year. I continue to stretch myself as an artist everyday as creative thoughts and proddings surround me. Life Is Good

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

PHAP and such

Sitting here this morning before work it occurred to me that Every artist at the PHAP meeting (more about that later) said "I would do this differently next time" or "I learned this when I made that" at least once during the evening. Art is such a learning experience. Maybe that's why I enjoy it so much, I love to learn. Student seems to be one of my main life themes, even if I haven't spent much time in a classroom. Life has been my teacher and I try to be a good student.

Anyway back to my PHAp group .........we art the ***Pointy Hat Art Posse*******<{:D,
altering life so that it is ever so much more fun! This is a group for artists of all sorts in Edmonton Alberta Canada. We do alter things often and are thinking about doing a group project.......maybe as a thank you for the owner of Lexxies Latte where the meetings are held. I actually have a trio of items to alter which may just have to lay around the studio for abit so I get the feel for them. Meeting with others of the creative mindset is a great inspiration. Learning from one another, sharing, trading atcs(Yippee) and just generaly playing has given me added creative energy. I feel blessed to have found this group and just know we will continue to grow and spread the creative energy to others. Look out a chapter of PHAPS may invade your neighbourhood yet!!
Blessings Cindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home