Cins 2 Cents

This is my spot on the web. Home to my musings and inspirations. I am a self taught mixed media artist who follows my instincts and inspirations where THEY will lead. I believe in letting go, to the process, so am not sure where this is going to lead me. But I am determined to find joy on the journey and not to mind the odd detour. Detours can be adventures if you look at them the right way don't you think?? Come on lets play.

My Photo
Name:
Location: small town, Alberta, Canada

My resolution to live my life joyfully is setting a great tone for the year. I continue to stretch myself as an artist everyday as creative thoughts and proddings surround me. Life Is Good

Monday, June 13, 2005

Live Life artFully

Something someone said on my Soul-vision group
caused the title "Live life artFully"
to pop into my brain.
As some of you know I often sign off my emails
"Have an artFull day".
I really do try to live my life .......Full of art.
As a member of PHAP (pointy hat art posse) it is my duty
as well as my pleasure to bring creativity to an un-creative world.
What joy it is to spread art and all it can be to others!!

Have a wonderfully Creative day
Blessings Cindy

If the art of getting along with people was rewarded in cash would more people practise it?
(I struggle at times at my job with negativity)
Shame they don't know how much more there is to life then the things money can buy.
(I'll still take my share)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home