Cins 2 Cents

This is my spot on the web. Home to my musings and inspirations. I am a self taught mixed media artist who follows my instincts and inspirations where THEY will lead. I believe in letting go, to the process, so am not sure where this is going to lead me. But I am determined to find joy on the journey and not to mind the odd detour. Detours can be adventures if you look at them the right way don't you think?? Come on lets play.

My Photo
Name:
Location: small town, Alberta, Canada

My resolution to live my life joyfully is setting a great tone for the year. I continue to stretch myself as an artist everyday as creative thoughts and proddings surround me. Life Is Good

Monday, May 09, 2005

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/artastherapy Hi there today my muse lead me to create a new yahoo group It is AAT (as in where it's at*wink*) art as therapy. I am not a therapist but have been using art to get through some major issues in my life. I feel prompted to open this group, as a forum, for the raw emotions that are coming out to go to. I hope to find a few soulfriends with whom to share the strenth, courage and even feelings with. Life can be hard and I feel that asking for and offering help, sharing and supporting is imperative to my healing. If you feel the same way or are intrigued come join my group........If not peace to you on your journey.
Cindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home